-
July 8th, 2002, 01:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
This board needs some attention..*brushing the cobwebs away** cough cough!!!!!yoo hoo anyone home???????
-
July 10th, 2002, 01:24 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Is someone there?
I'm a new hostboard addict. The graphics on this board are impressive! Too bad this forum seems a bit slow...
-
July 11th, 2002, 11:56 AM
#3
HB Forum Owner
Look! I'm actually here!
Thanks for the compliments, I would be the decorator here and over in fight club. Good to have you here. Yes, this place has always been rather quiet.....unfortunately.
-
July 29th, 2002, 07:40 PM
#4
Inactive Member
*hangs head in shame* Ive forgotten about this board.. and Im co-moderator... *sigh*.... am I forgiven?
it does need some action doesn't it? hmm what could we do..
-
July 30th, 2002, 01:24 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I know...ROAD TRIP!!!!!!*grabbing the parrot bay* ..Cmon pile on in the old "woody"..who wants to drive???
-
July 31st, 2002, 02:59 AM
#6
HB Forum Owner
I'm Drivin!!! -slaps on tacky driving gloves-
-
July 31st, 2002, 02:57 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*gets some tequila rose for my sis... bacardi silvers for me... puts my shades on... grabs some good tunes.....
ok.. lets goooooooo!
-
July 31st, 2002, 07:54 PM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Baha Luna!! -droooooooooools-
-
August 1st, 2002, 09:12 PM
#9
Inactive Member
-
August 7th, 2002, 01:32 PM
#10
HB Forum Owner
I want the monday to friday bibs!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks